Diploma in Laboratory Technician 2 Years in Rawalpindi
Diploma in Laboratory Technician 2 Years
The laboratory technician is a specialized employee in a hospital or clinic laboratory. The medical laboratory technician conducts research using various instruments and methods, executing their work accurately while following regulations and writing professional medical reports as needed.
What Is the Role of a Laboratory Technician?
Medical lab technicians prepare samples for analysis, use equipment to locate microorganisms, monitor tests and procedures, analyze the chemical content of fluids, match blood for transfusions, and test for drug levels in the blood.
Medical Laboratory Technician Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Label, sort and check specimens and organize all information into the computer system
- Serve as a resource for all members of the staff, which includes answering questions when asked and participating in any educational opportunities as they arise
- Identify any abnormal conditions within patients, inform the proper personnel of the abnormality and work to come up with a solution
- Inform patients of any abnormalities within their conditions and inform them of the proper steps to take for treatment
- Create a safe environment for everybody by keeping work areas clean and ensuring none of the medical equipment becomes contaminated
- Maintain database within blood bank and prepare transfusions
The Purpose of Diploma in Laboratory Technician is to enable a student to use automated equipment and computerized instruments capable of performing several tests simultaneously, as well as microscopes, cell counters, and other sophisticated laboratory equipment. It will immerse you in an exciting diagnostic environment, working both independently and as part of a team to perform complex procedures and tests on all types of human specimens.
After completing this Diploma Learners will enable to understand the concepts related to Clinical Chemistry, Leukocytes, Advanced Hemostasis, Microbiology, Laboratory Result Correlation, Best Practices in Point of Care Testing, Transfusion Science 2
- Understand the basics of Molecular Biology.
- Understand how to deal with Clinical Chemistry.
- Understand the principles of Microbiology.
- Know the main features of Microanatomy.
- Understand the Advanced Hemostasis. .
- Understand the principles of Transfusion Science.
You will be offered admission to this program through direct entry if you meet the admission requirements and achieve at least 50% on the scoring in SSC or HSSC Examinations.
- Molecular Biology 1
- Clinical Chemistry
- Hemopathology - Leukocytes
- Advanced Hemostasis
- Laboratory Result Correlation
- Best Practices in Point of Care Testing1
- Transfusion Science 2
- Transfusion Science 3
- Online (Zoom, Skype other Online Sources)
- Distance Learning
Mode of Exam:
- Assessment Based
- Practical Experience
For Detailed information:
For Registration and Admission:
Diploma in Laboratory Technician 2 Years in Rawalpindi 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.