UK 2 YEAR DIPLOMA IN EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN in Rawalpindi
“UK 2 YEAR DIPLOMA IN EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN”
As an emergency medical technician, you may operate as a single responder to an incident or support a paramedic on a double-crewed ambulance. You’ll have many of the same skills as paramedics, such as being able to assess, triage and provide lifesaving treatment. Emergency medical technicians may also be called associate ambulance practitioners or trainee emergency ambulance crew, depending on the individual ambulance service.
What is an Emergency Medical Technician (EMTs)?
EMTs will work as part of the emergency and urgent care team. They will have direct contact with service users or others, providing high quality and compassionate care.They will assess, treat and manage service users at the scene, reducing the need for them to be admitted to hospital if it is appropriate to do so, by either referring service users to alternative care provisions or safely discharging them on scene.Emergency medical technicians usually work standard hours of week, these are on a shift pattern. Shifts cover 24 hours a day, seven days a week throughout the year. So your work pattern includes evenings, nights, early starts, weekends and bank holidays. You need to be prepared to work outdoors in all conditions, where necessary.
- Lifting and Moving Patients.
- Medical, Legal and Ethical Issues.
- Medical Terminology.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Life Span Development.
- Airway Management.
- Respiration and Artificial Ventilation.
- Scene Size Up.
- The Primary Assessment.
- Vital Signs and Monitoring Devices.
- History Taking.
- Assessment of the Trauma Patient.
- Assessment of the Medical Patient.
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making.
- Communications and Documentation.
- General Pharmacology.
- Respiratory Emergencies.
- Approaching patients.
- Listening to patients.
- Using appropriate body language.
- Establishing rapport with patients.
- Obtaining a medical history.
- Using appropriate interview styles with patients.
- Understanding a patient’s perspective.
- Conducting a basic physical exam.
- Responding to a patient’s medical issues.
- Responding to a patient’s psychosocial issues.
- Managing time in individual patient encounters.
- Identifying clinical dilemmas that require ethical decision making.
- Overall conference in patient care skills.
- Online (Zoom, Skype other Online Sources)
- Distance Learning
Mode of Exam:
- Assessment Based
- Practical Experience
For Detailed information:
For Registration and Admission:
UK 2 YEAR DIPLOMA IN EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN in Rawalpindi 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.