UK Diploma in anesthesia Technician Two Years Course In Rawalpindi
UK Diploma in anesthesia Technician Two Years Course
Diploma in Anesthesia is a diploma programme which deals with the basic applications and functions of anesthesiology. The course helps students learn the procedure of preparing patients by anesthesia methods and procedures before the surgery.
What is anesthesia Technician?
An anesthetic technician is an allied healthcare worker who performs a patient care role predominantly assisting with the administration and monitoring of anesthesia and has an extensive knowledge of anesthesia techniques, instruments, supplies and technology
Roles and Responsibilities of Anesthesia Technicians:
- Stocks anesthesia supplies and drugs in all operating and delivery suites. Maintains adequate supplies of medical oxygen, nitrous oxide, and air.
- Consults operating room schedule to determine equipment needs for special procedures and prepares operating room accordingly.
- Maintains, calibrates, and troubleshoots anesthesia department equipment according to instructions and protocols of equipment manuals. Cleans and disinfects anesthesia equipment after use.
- Assists with sterile procedures, including Swan-Ganz placements, blood transfusions, administration of spinal, epidural, and other pain blockers.
- Hospital based jobs
- Jobs in ICU's
- Private clinics with surgeons
- Post operation rooms
- Instruments and equipment assistant
- Applied Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to Anesthesia
- Physiology of Anesthesia
- Metabolic response to stress and Trauma
- Pharmacology of Anesthesia
- Post Anesthesia care rooms
- Defensive Anesthesia
- Computers in Anesthesia
- Cardiovascular pharmacology
- Anesthesia postures
- Third world anesthesia
- Anesthesia techniques
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- Chronic pain therapy
- Pediatric Anesthesia
A candidate is eligible to appear in Entrance Examination if he/she: has passed the 10th class under the 10 scheme/Senior School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Science or an equivalent examination from a recognised Board.
- Online (Zoom, Skype other Online Sources)
- Distance Learning
Mode of Exam:
- Assessment Based
- Practical Experience
For Detailed information:
For Registration and Admission:
UK Diploma in anesthesia Technician Two Years Course In Rawalpindi 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.