UK DIPLOMA IN DENTAL ASSISTANT TWO YEAR COURSE in Rawalpindi
UK DIPLOMA IN DENTAL ASSISTANT TWO YEAR COURSE
What is a Dental Assistant?
Dental Assistants are a crucial part of a dental office and work closely with both Dentists and Dental Hygienists. This position is primarily focused on preparatory responsibilities and assisting tasks. This position is perfect for someone who is hardworking, compassionate, highly organized, and who can listen and communicate effectively. Additionally, a Dental Assistant needs to have strong critical thinking skills and the ability to solve problems without getting flustered.
Duties of a Dental Assistant
Dental assistants provide patient care and chair-side support as dentists complete exams and procedures. Most visibly, people may see dental assistants passing instruments, but that’s just the beginning of their technical skills. Other technical duties of a dental assistant may include:1
- Assisting with dental procedures such as fillings, crowns, and extractions
- Taking & pouring dental impressions (molds of the mouth)
- Preparing patients for surgery
- Operating equipment and monitors
- Talking with patients
- Performing administrative tasks
- Preparing examination areas
- Cleaning up after procedures
- Sterilizing equipment
- Here are some of the skills you need to be successful as a dental assistant:
- Administrative skills
- Communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good judgment
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of dental medicine
Responsibilities of a Dental Assistant?
Common responsibilities of a Dental Assistant include:
- Readying patient treatment rooms for appointments
- Greeting patients, communicating dental care information, and answering questions
- Assisting during dental appointments, including positioning instruments and equipment
- Using high-tech dental lab and diagnostic tools
- Scheduling patient appointments and sending patient reminders
- Occasionally assisting patients with insurance billing issues
Benefits of Dental Assistant
- Paid holidays, vacation, time off and sick time.
- Employer contribution to retirement.
- Employer's malpractice insurance (if applicable)
- Health insurance plan.
- Uniform expenses.
- Reimbursement for continuing professional development and educational training.
- Front Office Procedures
- Disease Transmission
- Safety in the Dental Office
- Introduction to Oral Anatomy
- Dental Anatomy and Terminology
- Charting and Classification
- Chairside Assisting
- Dental Pain Management
- Oral Biology and Oral Pathology
- Oral Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
Subject Require in Dental Assistant
- general chemistry
- organic chemistry
- math and English
- Online (Zoom, Skype other Online Sources)
- Distance Learning
Mode of Exam:
- Assessment Based
- Practical Experience
For Detailed information:
For Registration and Admission:
UK DIPLOMA IN DENTAL ASSISTANT TWO YEAR COURSE in Rawalpindi 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.