UK Diploma in Nursing Assistant 2 Years Course in Rawalpindi
‘UK Diploma in Nursing Assistant 2 Years Course’
UK Diploma in Nursing Assistant 2 Years Course the Nursing Assistant Diploma Course is designed specifically for individuals who want to work with people of all ages and provide assistance and support in a care setting. By enrolling, you will learn about the roles and responsibilities of a nurse, as well as how to assist patients who have been diagnosed with various diseases. You will also learn about health and social care equality, diversity, and fairness. As a nurse, you must understand legislation and codes of practise in health and social care, and this course will assist you in doing so.
UK Nursing Assistant Diploma Level 2 course is appropriate for anyone interested in working in this field or simply learning more about it. If you want to advance in this field, the Nursing Assistant Diploma 2 years is for you.
UK Nursing Assistant Diploma 2 Years course is extensive. We've divided it into several manageable modules that we believe will help you understand each concept - from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Nursing Assistant Diploma 2 Years course. It truly is a sure way to success.
All of our courses are designed to be studied at your own pace, so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete the full accredited qualification. There are no additional fees or exam charges. We take pride in having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are eager to assist you with any questions you may have. So, if you require assistance, simply send them an email and wait for a prompt response.
You will be able to gain insight and knowledge from tutors who are highly qualified and experienced in their industry sector. Throughout your learning journey, your tutor will be your mentor and support. Because each course combines practical and theoretical components, you will gain essential knowledge while also gaining the confidence to put it into practise. High-quality course materials are provided, which you can access at any time during the course to help strengthen your knowledge and perform well at work.
Who is this Course Designed for?
A Nursing Assistant diploma is ideal for anyone looking to learn potential professional skills. Because no prior experience or qualifications are required for this course, it is open to all students from any academic background.
- Module 01: Introduction to Nursing Assisting
- Module 02: Communication, Human Growth, and Development
- Module 03: Basic Human Needs and Communication
- Module 04: Immune System Terms and Terminology
- Module 05: Understanding the Person
- Module 06: Caring for Patients with Special Needs
- Module 07: Infection and Infection Control
- Module 08: Caring for Persons with Common Health Problems
- Module 09: Assisting with Safety
- Module 10: Assisting with Comfort
- Module 11: Assisting with Nutrition and Fluids
- Module 12: Assisting with Exercise and Activity
- Module 13: Assisting with Emergency Care
- Module 14: Assisting Dying Patients
- Module 15: Personal Cleansing and Dressing
- Module 16: Cleanliness of Rooms and Walls
- Module 17: Pain Management
- Module 18: Maintaining Body Temperature
- Module 19: Oxygenation in Nursing
- Module 20: Expanded Role of the Nursing Assistant
- Job Secure
- Flexibility during job
- Affordability that is emotionally rewarding
- Improving Work Experience
- Possibility of Specialization
- Growing Job Market Opportunity to Travel on a Daily Basis Continued Education
- Online (Zoom, Skype other Online Sources)
- Distance Learning
Mode of Exam:
- Assessment Based
- Practical Experience
For Detailed information:
For Registration and Admission:
UK Diploma in Nursing Assistant 2 Years Course in Rawalpindi 0 reviewsLogin to Write Your Review
There are no reviews yet.